A Metal Song A Metal Song

The riffs are solid, consistent and very well played, it sins on the excessive repetitiveness, but I would like to hear it as whole song. Are you still working on it? I think you managed to get a nice thrashey tone, although I dislike most of boss distortion pedals. A good alternate picking on this would also sound very nice, aswell as some nasty shredding. Good work, keep posting stuff. I got here because you posted on Metal Hell, and as a fellow musician who doesn't get much attention I thought it would be nice to check your stuff, and I'm glad I did. You have a very good sound unlike me, because I'm a noob at recording... ):
I'm not sure how it works, but I think I scouted you.

Cheers!

Mumunchies-Metaljonus Mumunchies-Metaljonus

That intro was magnificent, pure beauty! And the rest of the song is so intense, I love your tone, really massive. You have an astoundingly amazing composition hability. Also loved the solo, very 'in your face' rock n' roll, and very clever and coherent shredding. Nevertheless, the song could not end in a better way, sounded emotive.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! Really appreciate the kind words! :D

Everyday Blues Everyday Blues

I am not enjoying your tone very much, it sounds like the strings are old or just slightly out of tune sometimes, or maybe it's just the use of odd scales that are confusing me. Nevertheless, this composition is amazing and very original, I would give you 6/5 if I could man, really amazing. (: Also, are you using a phonograph effect thing or something? If you are, it sounds really cool!

Fleshbag responds:

You hear very well :) the strings are brand new but my guitar is falling apart :/ Strings tend to change tuning by them selves in the middle of the song :D And the scales are quite odd too, with a lot of chromatic elements. Actually I used the whole chromatic scale in the song :D
And thanks for listening and reviewing ;)

Frontier-Metaljonus Frontier-Metaljonus

Damn aggressive dude! But I think the way you used reverb didn't sound quite Tesseract-ish, rather than that it actually sounded a lot more like some of Dark Tranquillity stuff to me. An amazing song nevertheless, I can distinguish a lot of different styles, some groove metal, progressive and even melodic death with a taste of metalcore. And I find it amazing that this song is not even asking for any vocals, the guitars speak all that there is to be spoken. And the drums are astoundingly well programmed, or at least I believe they are so. Good job, keep it coming!

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks for the review! And yeah it does'nt really sound tesseractish but they did influence the whole background reverb usage on this song. Glad you dig and Thanks for listening \m/

Master's Call Master's Call

Stonah!

I'm unable to not give you less than 9. It's a damn powerful and sick stoner. The riffing is damn sexy. I just didn't like the vocals, I like how they sound full of anger but I don't like the tone.

Tribes - Awaking The Giant Tribes - Awaking The Giant

Magnificient!

Excelent! I love this style! I want more shit of this...

4.24 / 5.00 (+ 0.026)

TheRealSam responds:

Ahah thanks a lot! More coming soon!! \m/

Bacon - The Meat of Kings Bacon - The Meat of Kings

Wow!

This is fucking Blackened Thrash Metal!

Oh Sarah Oh Sarah

Magnificient

This some fucking cool shit... I love it.
Excelent Vocals.

Metal Ode to Bacon Metal Ode to Bacon

Pure...

This is f***ing metal... Excelent!

Hail Bacon! \m/

Pure-Metal-UTA responds:

Hail Bacon!!!!
SPREAD THE WORD OF BACONISM!!!!

Strykjärn - Svälj Din Stolthet Strykjärn - Svälj Din Stolthet

Beautiful...

This is sex to my ears, it's perfect, pure Melodeath, you guys are excelent... I want more.